Stress has been known to cause a variety of problems. It can leave your mind and body exhausted, but it can also be a pain in the neck… Literally!
While this pain can cause some major difficulties in your daily life, you should know that there are some things you can do. Focusing on both the body and mind can help you battle the stress and pain that are inhibiting your quality of life!
Here are a few methods for managing stress-induced neck pain:
- Perform neck stretches regularly
- Join a support group
- Consider starting therapy
- Research and learn some meditation skills
- Speak with your family and friends
- Consider asking your friends or family to help take a few responsibilities off your plate
- Schedule a massage
- Begin a new exercise program
- Prioritize your responsibilities
- Try not to stress about the things you cannot control
If you are noticing a correlation with stressful times and pain, it might be a good idea to seek the help of a chiropractor in Vancouver WA! Not only can they help you discover ways to reduce your pain, they might be able to suggest a few ways to begin reducing your stress.
Click here to read more about the services at A Family and Sports Chiropractic Clinic.