Taking the time to visit a chiropractor in Vancouver WA is a great way tonsure that you are getting and staying healthy. One of the most important things you can do to begin the process of better health is visiting us at A Family and Sports Chiropractic Clinic! We will help you devise a plan to achieve all of your goals this spring!
However, there are many other things you can do to ensure that you are getting the most out of your chiropractic care!
- Be Consistent: Even though you might not notice the benefits all at once, it is important to know that healing is a process. It is perfectly normal for your body to take a while to realize the healthy changes you are making. So before you throw in the towel, give it a chance to work! You might feel discouraged, but sometimes just putting in the extra effort can make all the difference.
- Remember Proper Posture: Slouching at a desk all day is one of the worst things you can do for your spine, so try to remember the “90/90 Rule.” Throughout the day, make sure to keep your elbows at a 90-degree angle, and your knees bent at a 90-degrees angle. Sit up straight with your feet on the floor directly under your knees. Lastly, try to place your computer monitor at or above eye level to keep your neck in line.
- Drink Plenty of Water: Even though drinking water is a simple task, it is easy to forget to do it! That said, it is one of the best things you can do for your body! As a rule of thumb, try to drink at least half of your body weight (in ounces) of water a day!
- Remember to Eat Healthy Foods: When you take the extra step to nourish your body with healthy foods, you are providing your body with the nutrients it needs to work effectively. When it comes to achieving overall health, eating properly plays a big role in that.
- Exercise: This step is just as important as eating healthy foods. It helps you keep yourself healthy and maintain flexibility, strength, and endurance. Talk to your chiropractor about any concerns about how much exercise you can handle.
Following these steps can play a major role in getting the most out of your chiropractic appointments! Contact your trusted chiropractor in Vancouver WA today! We are looking forward to helping you determine the perfect plan for achieving optimal health.