Chronic pain can have a huge impact on your life, and it can make every day more difficult to get through! Chiropractic care in Vancouver WA can help, but it can take a lot of trial and error to figure out a treatment plan that works for your individual situation.
Here are just a few ways that chronic pain complicate your life:
- It takes away your energy
- It reduces your strength
- It decreases your motivation
- It prevents you from doing daily activities
- It makes it harder to get through the work day
- It interrupts your sleep
Here are just a few things you should know about living with chronic pain:
- Half of all people with chronic pain have problems doing their household chores
- Half of all people with chronic pain will miss out on important social activities
- One in three people suffering with chronic pain may have to change jobs because of pain
Now, as you know, there are many treatments out there to ease your chronic pain, but did you know that the special companionship of a pet can help?
Clinical trials have shown that therapy animals can reduce pain in adults and children. These pets provide chronic pain sufferers with unwavering love, loyalty, and comfort when they are sick, sad, or in pain. They can also bring laughter into your life, and as many of your know, laughter is the best medicine. Pets also help to get you off the couch! All of these things can help you feel like you are living, despite your chronic pain!
If you are dealing with chronic pain and would like to set up a general chiropractic appointment to discuss a treatment plan that is perfect for you, contact us! At A Family and Sports Chiropractic Clinic, we are happy to discuss all avenues of healing, including pet ownership!