Here are a few things you can do now to keep holiday stress at bay:
- Take time to talk to friends on the phone
- Try to eat a healthy diet and exercise regularly
- Try to get outside in the sun
- Remember to set realistic goals, and be ok if you don’t reach them right away
- Get together with your friends
- Make sure that everything you do moves you towards your goal
- Consider taking a short trip to break away from the stress of the holidays
- Take time to relax and just veg
- Don’t forget to hug those you love
- Make sure to keep your body and mind connected: Remember that your thoughts can have an effect on your emotional state and your body
- Make sure you have ergonomic seating options
- Make sure you get enough sleep
With these tips, we just know you can get through the holidays in one piece!
If you need more help cutting the stress, contact your trusted chiropractor in Vancouver WA today!
Click here to read about how we can help improve your life!