A Sports & Family Chiropractic Clinic participates in Vancouver WA participates in various health events on a regular basis. During these events we encourage those who are affiliated with the groups to stop in and ask any questions you may have about chiropractic care. We are also happy to offer you a free stress and posture test. You will get an opportunity to ask Dr. Henderson any questions you may have and get an idea of what to expect during an initial consultation.
Here are the upcoming community health events that your Vancouver WA chiropractor is participating in:
- Feb 24th. Motor Vehicle Accident Injury Talk 6-8pm at Zara Clinic
- April 15th. Stress and postural strain syndrome talk at CPU 12-1 and 2-3
- April 25th: Donating scoliosis screenings at YMCA from 10am-12pm
- May 8th: Donating balance screenings at YMCA for Active older adults day from 1230-2pm
- July 9th: Aging Pain-free talk at YMCA 12-1pm
- December 10th: How to beat flu season naturally talk at YMCA 12-1pm
Dr. Henderson welcomes any suggestions you may have for other health event possibilities, because she is truly invested in donating her time the community! So please let us at A Sports & Health Chiropractic Clinic know if you are aware of an upcoming event that YOU think Dr. Henderson would be a great addition to, please do not hesitate to call (360) 254-0400!
Our office is conveniently located in the heart of Vancouver Washington. We look forward to hearing from you and possibly seeing you at one of our events!
Here at A Family and Sports Chiropractic Clinic in Vancouver WA, Dr Michael Hajari and Dr. Chani Henderson are passionate about getting you the exactly right chiropractic care you need. There are many instances where you may want to call our Vancouver WA office to receive treatment or preventative care.