Finding just the right gift for someone you love can be difficult, especially if that person suffers from chronic pain! We are here to tell you that hope is not all lost, because a gift for this person does not have to be expensive to be useful! `
Here are just a few inexpensive gift options for the people in your life who suffer from chronic pain:
- Extension shoe horn to help avoid painful bending
- Long-handled brushes or combs to avoid straining
- Padded lap desk
- Swivel seat for helping them get out of a car seat without having to twist
- Relaxation DVD’s and CD’s
- Reachers or grabbers to help pick up items that are up too high or have fallen on the ground
- Fluffy seat belt covers for upper body comfort
- Microwaveable heat wraps
- Ergonomic mouse and keyboard
- Folding cane
Many of the items on this list can be found at your local retail store, drugstore, medical supply store, automotive products retailer, or online if all else fails. Just remember to search for a product that is supportive and high quality.
For more ideas, please do not hesitate to ask us at A Family and Sports Chiropractic Clinic! We can help you find the perfect gift this holiday season!
Click here to contact us today with all of your questions about chiropractic care in Vancouver WA!
To see what our clients are saying about our services, click here!