Chiropractic Care for Car Accidents in Vancouver Washington and Clark County
Chiropractic Care after an Auto Accident
Getting into a car accident is scary, and it can be confusing dealing with your insurance. Our chiropractor, Dr. Chani Henderson, is an expert at helping her patients deal with and understand the complexities of their personal injury protection (PIP).
Our chiropractic office in Vancouver WA has been successfully and efficiently helping car accident victims for over 23 years. Dr. Henderson is a qualified expert witness with special expertise in soft tissue and auto injuries. At A Family & Sports Chiropractic, our goal is to get you back to an optimum level of health as well as help you understand your rights with regards to using your PIP.
Auto Accident Chiropractic Care can help you recover from:
- Neck Injuries
- Soft Tissue Injuries
- Back Injuries
- Stiff Muscles
If you’ve recently been in a car accident, don’t wait for the pain to set in! Give us a call today and schedule your chiropractic appointment so we can get you back to feeling good as quickly as possible.
Click to contact A Family & Sports Chiropractic Clinic, or learn more about our Vancouver WA chiropractic clinic here.
What is Personal Injury Protection (PIP)?
Personal Injury Protection is part of many auto insurance policies, depending on your selected level of coverage. PIP is designed to take care of you and your passenger(s) immediately after an accident.
The Facts About Your PIP
- Your insurance company, by law, cannot cancel your policy for using your PIP.
- Your insurance company, by law, cannot increase your insurance rates for using your PIP if you’re NOT the at-fault driver. If you are the at-fault driver, your insurance rates may go up.
- Open up your PIP claim immediately! If you wait, you may find yourself paying for expensive medical bills out of your pocket until your claim is settled.
- Your insurance company gets repaid 100% by the at-fault driver’s insurance.
- PIP is no-fault, so it doesn’t matter who caused the accident, you’re still covered.
- PIP coverage is for 3 years or $10,000, whichever comes first. Some policies have higher limits.
- PIP covers medical bills, a portion of your weekly lost wages and household care and cleaning. There is no deductible.
- If you have coverage on your auto policy, your medical bills get paid on time and you can maintain your treatment schedule uninterrupted.