Auto Accident Chiropractic in Vancouver WA
Chiropractic Care after an Auto Accident
Getting in an auto accident is scary, and it can be confusing dealing with your insurance. The chiropractor here is an expert at helping you deal with and understand the complexities of your personal injury protection (PIP). The Vancouver Washington chiropractic office has been successfully and efficiently helping auto accident victims for over 23 years. Dr. Henderson is a qualified expert witness with special expertise in soft tissue and auto injuries. At A Family & Sports Chiropractic, our goal is to get you back to an optimum level of health as well as help you understand your rights with regards to using your PIP.
Auto Accident Chiropractic Care can help:
- Neck Injuries
- Soft Tissue Injuries
- Back Injuries
- Stiff Muscles
If you’ve recently been in an accident, don’t wait, call today and schedule with the chiropractors so we can get you back to feeling good as quickly as possible!
What is Personal Injury Protection (PIP)?
Personal Injury Protection is part of your auto insurance policy. It is designed to take care of you immediately after an accident.
The Facts About Your PIP
- Your insurance company, by law, cannot cancel your policy for using your PIP.
- Your insurance company, by law, cannot increase your insurance rates for using your PIP.
- Open up your PIP claim immediately! If you wait you may find yourself paying for expensive medical bills out of your pocket until your claim is settled.
- Your insurance company gets repaid 100% by the at-fault driver’s insurance.
- PIP is no-fault, so it doesn’t matter who caused the accident, you’re still covered.
- PIP coverage is for 3 years or $10,000, whichever comes first. Some policies have higher limits.
- PIP covers medical bills, a portion of your weekly lost wages and household care and cleaning. There is no deductible.
- If you have coverage on your auto policy, your medical bills get paid on time and you can maintain your treatment schedule uninterrupted.